View on Desktops, Tablets, and Mobile Devices
Administer Track and Report Employee Use
Use SHIFT’s award-winning LMS or use your own LMS (SCORM and AICC-Compliant)
Customize courseware to your corporate brand, company polices and procedures
25 - 35 Minutes
Supervisors and Non-Supervisory Employees
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WITH SHIFT’S PREVENTING WORKPLACE HARASSMENT AND DISCRIMINATION COURSE
As companies continue to enhance their efforts towards creating a more diversified and inclusive workplace, they must address the needs of employees of all abilities. SHIFT’s online training course was built with the goal in mind of building inclusive work environments where employees of all abilities are made to feel included, supported, and comfortable to be their authentic selves. We utilize engaging interactions, compelling testimonials, and practical, real-world examples in our course to raise awareness about what it means to be supportive and inclusive of employees with disabilities. The course explores best practices for working with and supervising employees with Physical, Invisible, Mental, and Emotional disabilities as well as neuro-diverse individuals.
This course is offered in two versions.
- 35 Minutes – Supervisors
- Efficiently explores the best practices for managing and hiring employees with disabilities. It specifically explores best practices for, interviewing, managing, making accommodations, and providing job performance evaluations.
- 25 Minutes – Non-Supervisory Employees
- Helps employees understand ways in which employees of all abilities are made to feel safe, welcomed, supported, and comfortable to be their authentic selves.
This course is developed towards WCAG compliance.
SHIFT developed this course with the goal of making it as accessible as possible to the broadest group of learners. This includes:
- optimizing all screens for use with screen-reader devices
- adding closed captioning
- providing alternative functionality to complex interactions
- providing clear navigation instructions
- including image descriptions where necessary
- Increase knowledge and understanding of different types of disabilities
- Develop a deeper sensibility and awareness of issues facing people with disabilities
- Encourage and empower employees to actively promote a safe and inclusive environment for employees of all abilities
MAKE THE SHIFT TODAY
Is there anything we can help answer? Reach out today to learn how SHIFT can ignite your training initiatives and help you create an inclusive work environment.