We’re a team of passionate people who:
- Ignite Cultures
- Make a Lasting Impression
- Foster a Proactive Mindset
- Evolve Workplaces
At SHIFT HR Compliance Training, we are creating impactful e-learning training courses that help learners gain essential knowledge necessary to contribute positively to their organization’s culture. We have a talented team that shares a passion for helping employers change and impact behavior in the workplace. Our products are sophisticated, forward-thinking and supported by a dynamic group eager to provide clients with the best online training programs and attentive customer service.
Job Description – Sales Development Assistant/Intern
SHIFT is looking for a motivated and savvy individual to join our team as a Sales Development Coordinator/Intern.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Prospect new clients through cold calling and email follow-up managing a pipeline of leads
- Researching, networking and following up on leads; identifying key decisions makers to set up meetings for our Client Development Directors
- Work within our CRM (Salesforce) reviewing and exporting data to assist with lead generation
- Quickly get up to speed on SHIFT’s course offerings, our top targets in the HR industry, and our competitors
- Create and edit sales materials and emails as needed to optimize lead generation efforts
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly scheduled meeting goals
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING TO SHIFT:
- Working towards or having a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business Management or a related field
- 1-3 years of sales experience a plus in a B2B capacity
- Track record of success in a customer/client facing role or internship
- Achievement/goal oriented, with strong relationship-building skill set
- You love to speak to people and get them interested in what you have to say
- You can think on your feet when faced with new challenges or have tough conversations.
- Excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive – you have grit!
- Strong work ethic, with a can-do attitude
- Appetite for learning and exceeding your monthly scheduled meeting goals
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented, capacity to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Salesforce or a similar CRM system is a plus
- Knowledge of LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus
WHAT SHIFT WILL OFFER YOU:
- Willing to consider a candidate who is still in school and takes on role as an Intern, leading to a full-time position upon graduation
- Experience a fast-paced start-up culture
- Learn or expand knowledge in consultative sales skills and how to manage sales pipeline
- Opportunity to work with a talented and highly creative team who are passionate about SHIFT and what we do
To apply, email cover letter and resume to Regina Feeney at email@example.com.