At SHIFT HR Compliance Training, we are “SHIFTING” corporate cultures to ignite inclusive work environments. One of our core values is to evolve workplaces to bring about Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and achieve a sense of Belonging for all employees. We welcome and celebrate the differences in all our employees regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender or gender identity, and sexual orientation. We welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
We are creating impactful e-learning training courses that help learners gain essential knowledge necessary to contribute positively to their organization’s culture. We have a talented team that shares a passion for helping employers change and impact behavior in the workplace. Our products are sophisticated, forward-thinking, and supported by a dynamic group eager to provide clients with the best online training programs and white glove customer experience. We are looking for candidates that are as passionate as we are about creating inclusive workplace cultures.
Job Description – Marketing & Sales Operations Coordinator/Manager
As a Marketing & Sales Operations Coordinator/Manager, you will be a key contributor to SHIFT and our team. In this role, you will assist the marketing and sales teams in many communications, content development, social media, and sales operations projects.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Manage collateral creation; topic research, content creation, and creative design. Ensure our collateral is kept updated for the sales team to utilize
- Lead management of our website, utilizing WordPress for any updates
- Accountable for our social media accounts including content creation, managing our social media content calendar, creative elements creation, and implementation utilizing various tools
- Engage with online influencers and thought leaders through social media to gain awareness for the SHIFT brand
- Coordinate, research, and execute participation in events, conferences, speaking opportunities, and award submissions
- Conduct research projects including marketing research, competitive analysis, and business opportunity research
- Prepare presentations, conduct research to come up with needed examples, content, and graphics
- Work in our CRM (Salesforce) exporting data/reports to assist our marketing and sales efforts
- Be the go-to-person for Salesforce updates and changes
- Assist with management of lead distribution from marketing acquisition efforts to the sales team
- Lead webinar set up and execution utilizing GoToWebinar
- Support email marketing and digital media programs
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to enhance or develop marketing and lead generation programs
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING TO SHIFT:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media or a related Communications degree
- 3-7 years’ experience working in a marketing or communications function; prior internships are also considered. Title and compensation will depend on background and years of experience.
- Proven marketing success and understanding through past employment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of WordPress and Salesforce; inputting information, creating reports, and ongoing optimization of the tools
- Professional experiences in social networking channels, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Knowledge of GoToWebinar, Autopilot, Canva, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics is a plus, but not required, we are willing to train the right candidate
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; a natural writer who enjoys researching and writing about new topics
- Ambitious, self-motivated, independent, a strong work ethic, and strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, capacity to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines; strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and delivering key deliverables
- Courage to challenge the status quo; see something is broken, fix it; see a process is missing, create one
- High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive approach without always being told what to do; brings new ideas to SHIFT
WHAT SHIFT WILL OFFER YOU:
- Gain knowledge and experience of many marketing and communication channels and programs
- Opportunity to work with a talented and highly creative team who are passionate about SHIFT and what we do
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to Regina Feeney at firstname.lastname@example.org.