Employers who are committed to operating with the highest standards of ethics and integrity understand that they must do more than simply provide their employees with a written code of conduct. The key in creating an ethical work environment is to ensure that every employee understands what that entails. SHIFT’s online training course serves as a guide to help your employees better understand how to best maintain the highest ethical standards in their everyday actions and business dealings. It covers topics such as understanding business ethics, conflicts of interest, gifts and entertainment, fair competition, insider trading, confidential information, corruption, bribery and fraud.
This course is offered in two versions.
- 40 Minutes – Cultivating Workplace Ethics and Preventing Bribery, Fraud and Corruption
- Complete course
- 25 Minutes – Cultivating Workplace Ethics
- Only covers the code of conduct and business ethics content of the course.
This course is developed towards WCAG compliance.
SHIFT developed this course with the goal of making it as accessible as possible to the broadest group of learners. This includes:
- optimizing all screens for use with screen-reader devices
- adding closed captioning
- providing alternative functionality to complex interactions
- providing clear navigation instructions
- including image descriptions where necessary