View on Desktops, Tablets, and Mobile Devices
Administer Track and Report Employee Use
Use SHIFT’s award-winning LMS or use your own LMS (SCORM and AICC-Compliant)
Customize courseware to your corporate brand, company polices and procedures
Allyship in Action
This course helps employees understand how they can actively promote a culture of inclusion by being an ally. Learners are taught the benefits of workplace allyship and motivated to act through empathy building examples and exercises. SHIFT’s engaging course provides learners with clear, proactive strategies they have an opportunity to practice using in real-world scenarios.
This course is developed towards WCAG compliance.
SHIFT developed this course with the goal of making it as accessible as possible to the broadest group of learners. This includes:
- optimizing all screens for use with screen-reader devices
- adding closed captioning
- providing alternative functionality to complex interactions
- providing clear navigation instructions
- including image descriptions where necessary
- To understand what a workplace ally is and how allies help promote a culture of inclusion in the workplace
- To provide clear, proactive strategies for learners to implement to become allies in their workplace
- To help motivate learners to action with business case data and empathy building examples
MAKE THE SHIFT TODAY
Is there anything we can help answer? Reach out today to learn how SHIFT can ignite your training initiatives and help you create an inclusive work environment.