Preventing Workplace Harassment and Discrimination
A Compliance solution built on INCLUSION
Vetted by subject matter experts in employment law, social psychology, and DEI, SHIFT provides the very best thought leadership and interactive content for the modern workplace.
Workplace Harassment Prevention training provides an easy-to-implement course that is compliant across all 50 states.
The result is a dynamic story-based learning experience built on INCLUSION that activates EMPATHY and EMPOWERS everyone to participate in cultivating a workplace free from harassing behaviors.
Explore Our HR Compliance Courses: Click Below to Discover How They Can Transform Your Company
- Recognize behaviors considered harassment and discrimination.
- Understand that sexual harassment is a form of unlawful discrimination.
- Be aware of sexual harassment in the workplace laws and their implications.
- Know the available reporting options for incidents.
- Identify retaliatory conduct.
- Equip supervisors with the ability to address employee concerns about harassment and discrimination adequately.
- Discern the difference between intention and impact in potential harassment work situations.
- Foster positive behavior change via empathy and awareness with our sexual harassment training.