When employees are empowered to speak up when they witness inappropriate situations, you create an environment that doesn’t tolerate harassment, discrimination, or bullying. Bystander Intervention training provides employees the knowledge, skills, and encouragement they need to sustain a healthy working environment for everyone. This course is designed to meet Chicago mandated Bystander Intervention training requirements.
- What is sexual harassment?
- What is Bystander Intervention?
- When to intervene
- How to intervene in a safe and productive way
- Strategies an upstander can take in response to harassment
- Evolving from bystander to ally
There are no reviews yet.