View on Desktops and Tablets
Administer Track and Report Employee Use
Use SHIFT’s award-winning LMS or use your own LMS (SCORM and AICC-Compliant)
Customize courseware to your corporate brand, company polices and procedures
After living with emergency lock-downs and sheltering in place orders due to COVID-19, employers are starting to consider their path to returning employees into their workplaces. Employers must consider many things while making this transition, such as employees feeling uncomfortable returning to work, the fear of exposing employees to illness, and how to put practices in place that will keep your employees safe and reduce legal exposure. SHIFT’s online training course informs supervisors so they can understand the important responsibility they have in managing this transition, and informs employees so they feel safer returning to work.
OSHA recommends that training take place, and the CDC has provided “best practices” for safe workplaces that need to be communicated to your team.
This course is offered in two versions:
- 15 Minutes – Supervisors
- Efficiently outlines the important responsibilities supervisors have in knowing how to manage employees with symptoms, maintaining confidentiality, and providing reasonable accommodations.
- 10 Minutes – Non-Supervisory Employees
- Quickly gets employees up to speed on the “dos and don’ts” in the new workplace and makes them feel confident that their workplace is safe.
- Unifies everyone around a common set of safe workplace behaviors and guidelines
- Helps meet OSHA guidance and CDC best practices on returning employees to work
- Eases employee concerns about coming back to work, eliminating worries and helping improve productivity and performance
- Provides protection against legal exposure by putting employers in a better position to defend themselves against claims of an unsafe workplace
- Additional benefit for supervisors, it outlines their responsibilities to understand the management of employees with symptoms, to maintain confidentiality and provide reasonable accommodations
MAKE THE SHIFT TODAY
Is there anything we can help answer? Reach out today to learn how SHIFT can ignite your training initiatives and help you create an inclusive work environment.