View on Desktops and Tablets
Administer Track and Report Employee Use
Use SHIFT’s award-winning LMS or use your own LMS (SCORM and AICC-Compliant)
Customize courseware to your corporate brand, company polices and procedures
30 Minutes to 1 HourDepending on State-Specific Mandates
LEGALLY MANDATED (CALIFORNIA, CONNECTICUT, DELAWARE, ILLINOIS, MAINE, AND NEW YORK CITY/STATE COMPLIANT). The CA and NY compliant courses are available in Spanish.
A positive work environment free from harassment and discrimination is required by law and necessary for the health and continued success of your business. SHIFT’s online training course engages employees in the development and maintenance of a workplace free from harassment and discrimination based on sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, or any other protected category. This highly interactive training gives learners the building blocks to identify, report and protect against harassment/discrimination and retaliation in the workplace. This ultimately helps companies to build a healthy, safe and thriving culture.
The California and New York compliant courses are available in Spanish.
The course is offered in three versions.
- Two Hours – Meets the mandated requirements of ALL states, including Connecticut.
- One Hour – An abbreviated version that excludes Connecticut’s requirements, meets the mandated requirements California, Delaware, Maine and New York/State.
- 30 Minutes – An abbreviated version that excludes California’s and Connecticut’s requirements, but meets the mandated requirements of Delaware, Illinois, Maine and New York/State.
- Increase awareness of what is considered harassment and discrimination
- Guide employees on how to address harassment and discrimination
- Identify retaliatory conduct
- New streamlined course design allows learners to simply and easily fulfill multiple state requirements
MAKE THE SHIFT TODAY
Is there anything we can help answer? Reach out today to learn how SHIFT can ignite your training initiatives and help you create an inclusive work environment.