View on Desktops and Tablets
Administer Track and Report Employee Use
Customize courseware to your corporate brand, company polices and procedures
Supervisors and HR Departments
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WITH THE PREVENTING HARASSMENT AND DISCRIMINATION COURSE
Ensuring that your organization properly handles workplace complaints is critical for preserving your culture and mitigating your legal risk. SHIFT’s webinar will teach your internal investigation team (whether it be supervisory employees or HR professionals) about the important role they play in handling internal complaints. The webinar includes tips and strategies for: evaluating the complaint, selecting the investigator, planning the investigation, reviewing factual findings, and conducting appropriate follow-up after the investigation is completed. This course is a must-have for anyone on your team who is charged with conducting internal investigations.
- Help managers identify when an investigation is necessary
- Discuss how to determine violations of federal and state discrimination and harassment laws based on protected characteristics
- Explain the components of an effective, thorough, and imparital investigation
- Discuss interviewing guidelines including confidentiality issues, questioning techniques and documentation
- Outline suggestions for remedial actions following an investigation
MAKE THE SHIFT TODAY
Is there anything we can help answer? Reach out today to learn how SHIFT can ignite your training initiatives and help you create an inclusive work environment.