View on Desktops and Tablets
Administer Track and Report Employee Use
Use SHIFT’s award-winning LMS or use your own LMS (SCORM and AICC-Compliant)
Customize courseware to your corporate brand, company polices and procedures
15 - 40 minutes
Supervisors and Non-Supervisory Employees
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WITH THE PREVENTING HARASSMENT AND DISCRIMINATION COURSE
Employers who are committed to operating with the highest standards of ethics and integrity understand that they must do more than simply provide their employees with a written code of conduct. The key in creating an ethical work environment is to ensure that every employee understands what that entails. SHIFT’s online training course was created by attorneys with real world practice and training experience and serves as a guide to help your employees better understand how to best maintain the highest ethical standards in their everyday actions and business dealings. It covers topics such as understanding business ethics, conflicts of interest, gifts and entertainment, fair competition, insider trading, confidential information, corruption, bribery and fraud. This course is offered in three versions.
Code of Conduct: Cultivating Workplace Ethics and Preventing Bribery, Fraud and Corruption
- This is our complete course
- 40 minutes
Code of Conduct: Cultivating Workplace Ethics
- This abbreviated version of the course focuses on code of conduct and business ethics without the bribery, fraud and corruption content
- 25 minutes
Preventing Workplace Bribery, Fraud and Corruption
- This version of the course covers only the bribery, fraud and corruption content
- 15 minutes
- To provide a clear understanding of what constitutes appropriate workplace conduct and good business ethics
- To provide examples of appropriate and inappropriate behavior
- To provide information on what employee should do if they are faced with or witness violations of their organization’s code of conduct policy.
- To provide interactive situations that allow the learner to demonstrate they understand key concepts and practice making appropriate decisions.
MAKE THE SHIFT TODAY
Is there anything we can help answer? Reach out today to learn how SHIFT can ignite your training initiatives and help you create an inclusive work environment.