View on Desktops, Tablets, and Mobile Devices
Administer Track and Report Employee Use
Use SHIFT’s award-winning LMS or use your own LMS (SCORM and AICC-Compliant)
Customize courseware to your corporate brand, company polices and procedures
Supervisors and Non-Supervisory Employees
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WITH THE PREVENTING HARASSMENT AND DISCRIMINATION COURSE
As workplaces become more diverse and we regularly interact with colleagues from an increasing variety of backgrounds, it’s important to be mindful of the important role every person plays in creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel included, supported and valued. SHIFT’s online training course improves the quality of workplace interactions and decisions and encourages employees to become Upstanders and identity and practice tools to increase team productivity, innovation, and morale. Upstanders help others to recognize their blind spots and take actions to support those that have been affected; while Bystanders take no action.
This course is developed towards WCAG compliance.
SHIFT developed this course with the goal of making it as accessible as possible to the broadest group of learners. This includes:
- optimizing all screens for use with screen-reader devices
- adding closed captioning
- providing alternative functionality to complex interactions
- providing clear navigation instructions
- including image descriptions where necessary
- Create work environments where all employees feel included, supported and valued
- Improve the quality of workplace interactions and decisions
- Encourage employees to become “Upstanders” by taking an active role in interrupting bias and stereotyping
MAKE THE SHIFT TODAY
Is there anything we can help answer? Reach out today to learn how SHIFT can ignite your training initiatives and help you create an inclusive work environment.